If you need help tracking your inventory and assets then you’ve come to the right place.
ValuTrack offers HAL Traxx Assets, which is a bar-coding and tracking system that identifies and locates assets stored in fixed, mobile, and customer locations. The asset tracking software we provide streamlines physical inventories and helps you take control of your organization’s valuable property making monitoring and reporting for your organization easier.
ValuTrack’s inventory control specialists can help you assess your organization’s needs and implement a complete inventory control system that eliminates paperwork and increases visibility.
A properly installed asset tracking system will help you stay informed about:
- The number of assets your company has.
- What condition your assets are in and where they are located.
- What department is using those assets.
Inventory control software tells you what’s in stock and when to order more. It helps you monitor usage rates, avoid waste, and take control of your stockroom inventories. HAL Traxx Assets interfaces with the asset management module of your accounting system. This solution includes radio frequency (RF) terminals, scanners, bar code printers, and the HAL Traxx Assets software.
A properly installed inventory control system will help you manage your business by:
- Keeping accurate records of your inventory balances so you can easily run reports.
- Speeding up and eliminating errors during cycle counts and physical inventory counts.
- Improving visibility by creating better overall organization.
- Saving costs by increasing efficiencies.
Talk to a ValuTrack inventory control specialist today to learn more about what an inventory control system can do for you. For more information contact a ValuTrack specialist at 877-484-8187 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask. We listen. We solve.