As supply chains become ever more intricate, the pursuit for balanced operational costs and productivity output has become a challenge. Newmarket demands, such as faster shipping rates and 100% order accuracy, can drain financial resources, yet traditional systems, such as manual data entry, can’t always keep up with change. As a result, new successful optimization solutions aim at:
- Maximizing order fulfillment accuracy
- Reducing effortless labor
- Integrating adaptability
Partnering with leading manufacturers like Zebra Technologies and Newcastle Systems, ValuTrack implements cost-effective optimization strategies, designed to enhance visibility, minimize wasteful labor and lower operational costs.
Identifying Warehouse Waste
When it comes to warehousing, wastefulness can come in many forms, such as lost labor, inaccurate shipments, unnecessary pick paths, and bottlenecks. As a result, warehousing experts recommend:
- Prioritizing proper identification – As warehouses continue to grow to accommodate demands, the need for efficient inventory management grows as well. Proper rack and asset identification labels can help minimize worker confusion while making sure the correct assets are scanned and picked. Zebra’s certified labels and RFID tags stand as a reliable solution to visible asset identification since they are thoroughly tested and engineered for continuous performance even in the harshest environments.
- Optimizing workforce mobility – Wasted labor equates to wasted money. Cut down unnecessary travel time when you optimize pick paths with better mobile solutions, such as Newcastle’s mobile workstations, which can reduce as much as 90% of labeling errors while speeding up picking rates by 30%.
- Choosing adaptive technology – Technology advances at a rapid pace each year. To make upgrades accessible and efficient, ValuTrack partners with Zebra Technologies to bring you affordable upgrades through the GO Zebra Trade-In Program, valid until December 31st, 2019. Keep productivity going by trading in outdated technology from any manufacturer for the latest Zebra device and a cash-back rebate.
Simplicity and productivity go hand in hand with ValuTrack. Speak with our warehousing specialists for a free assessment of your operations to integrate efficiency back into your workflow where it belongs. To learn more about how you can upgrade your enterprise technology, contact a ValuTrack specialist at 877-484-8187 or email@example.com.